At the Flower and Produce Auction in Mt. Hope, local Amish farmers cart in various plants by the lot.
Amish Country in the fall draws visitors from all around the country.
Two young Amish boys make their way back home.
Several shops line the quiet streets in Winesburg.
In the spring and summer, flowers are as common as buggies in Holmes County. Every year, the Lamplight Inn in Berlin has hundreds of tulips.
Farmers using work horses in the field are a common sight, especially in the spring and fall.
From roadside flower shops and organic options to colorful nurseries, Holmes County is a haven for gardeners.
- Aug. 31, 2012 Chamber Accepting Business of the Year Nominations
- Aug. 22, 2012 Parent Company of Packship USA Makes List of Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- Aug. 14, 2012 Send in your parade entries today
- May 24, 2012 Habitat for Humanity Seeks Applications
- May 16, 2012 Every Woman*s House Garden Tour
- May 01, 2012 Dutchman Hospitality Purchases Troyer Restaurants
- Apr. 26, 2012 David Warther Carvings Groundbreaking
- Apr. 16, 2012 Holmes County to Break Ground for Agricultural Center
- Mar. 23, 2012 Tickets on Sale for Amish Country Theater
- Mar. 20, 2012 Grand Opening of Moxie March 24th
- Mar. 20, 2012 Tickets on Sale for Amish Country Theater
- Feb. 24, 2012 The Barn Inn names "Best for Farm Activities" by LanierBB.com
- Feb. 22, 2012 Dutchman Hospitality Group to Purchase Restaurants in Sarasota and Bellville
- Feb. 16, 2012 Amish Country to Host 5th Annual Ohio Hardwood Furniture Market Feb. 29 - March 1
- Feb. 01, 2012 Garrett Roach Honored as "Friend of Philanthropy"
- Dec. 15, 2011 Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek to Host New Musical
- Oct. 24, 2011 The Barn Inn B&B Recipe Chosen by UGA Food Services
- Sep. 21, 2011 Tourism Bureau Receives Marketing Awards
- Aug. 08, 2011 Eric McDowell Joins Hummel Group
- Aug. 08, 2011 Millersburg Glass Calendar Released
- Jun. 30, 2011 CSB Gifts Former Headquarters to Holmes Chamber
- May 25, 2011 Is Your Company Use-Tax Compliant?
- May 19, 2011 Dutchman Hospitality Group to Purchase The Farmstead Restaurant
- Apr. 18, 2011 Learn How to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
- Mar. 25, 2011 Plans Continue to Develop New Fairgrounds & Expo Center
- Mar. 10, 2011 Fairgrounds Closed Due to Flooding
- Dec. 21, 2010 Expo Board to Conduct Economic Feasibility Study
- Dec. 16, 2010 Gibbs Receives Committee Assignments
- Nov. 11, 2010 Begin College Close to Home
- Oct. 26, 2010 Ron Nagy Named Collision Repair Executive of the Year
- Oct. 15, 2010 Basic Spanish Offered at Holmes County Higher Education Center
- Sep. 16, 2010 Holmes Chamber Wins Marketing Award
- Sep. 15, 2010 Chamber Accepting Business-of-the-Year Nominations
- Aug. 19, 2010 Business Forum to Feature Bill Mullet
- Jul. 28, 2010 Send in your Harvest Fest Parade entries today
- Jun. 23, 2010 Fair Board and Holmes Chamber Seek Commissioners' Approval
- Jun. 08, 2010 Nagy's Collision Specialists Announces New Location
- May 17, 2010 Holmes County Economic Development Council Awards
- May 13, 2010 Holmes County Friends & Neighbors of Every Woman's House Garden Tour
- Apr. 30, 2010 Antiques in the Alley
- Nov. 02, 2009 Covered Bridge Grand Opening Set
- Oct. 27, 2009 Tourism Bureau Wins RUBY
- Sep. 04, 2009 Send in your business-of-the-year nominations
- Sep. 03, 2008 Chamber Accepting Nominations for 2008 Businesses of the Year
- Aug. 18, 2008 BBC to film 2008 Berlin Harvest Fest Parade
- Jul. 02, 2008 Holmes County Lodging Council to Host Sales & Marketing Workshop
- Jun. 18, 2008 It's Official: Ohio's Amish Country Tops Las Vegas
- Jun. 15, 2008 Horse Progress Days
- May 01, 2008 Save the Date -- June 28 Garden Tour
- Mar. 31, 2008 Ohio's Appalachian Country
- Sep. 19, 2007 Garden Gate Get-A-Way Bed & Breakfast in Top 10 in Best of Bedandbreakfast.com Awards
- May 25, 2007 Half of Top 10 Northeastern Ohio B&Bs in Holmes County
- Mar. 28, 2007 Holmes County Dethrones Las Vegas
- 00 00, 0000